We work, play, and connect on social media every day; but when it comes to business, the world of social media can be both frustrating and time-consuming. Between creating content, managing each platform’s nuances, and trying to keep up on all the best tips, tricks, and algorithm changes, social media can easily become a full-time job. And if you’re a business owner, that is simply not an option. After all, you have your business to run!
Marketing is necessary for every business to grow, flourish, and attract new customers. But if you are just starting out, you likely don’t have a large marketing budget. So, in true entrepreneurial fashion, you muddle through Google and YouTube, learning everything you can about social media, blogs, email campaigns, and content marketing so you can DO IT YOURSELF. 👏👏👏 Or, you assign social media to a millennial employee or tech-savvy friend so that you can save money on outsourcing to an agency. The problem with both of these options? Neither one gives you the expertise of someone who lives in the marketing space, every single day. And neither one allows you to recession-proof your business by showing you the HOWs and WHYs of social media, so you can adapt as the landscape changes.
I have taught classes and hosted webinars about social media for business over the past three years, and always get bombarded after networking events with social media questions. I hear the same qualms from hard-working business owners: “I know I need to be on social media, I just don’t know how.” or, “I have a Facebook page for my business, but I do nothing with it.” Or, I’ll sit down with a business owner and can immediately see glaring omissions from their social media that can provide immense value. Minor things that someone may never even think of, like adding a call to action or updating a profile picture, can bump your social presence to the next level.
You don’t know what you don’t know.
Why would you want to be an expert at social media when you are the expert of your own craft? Your business is not marketing; and it’s not being glued to your computer all day to expand your social reach. The fact is, if you are spending hours every week learning about social media and experimenting with new strategies, you are not spending those hours on your business, and it’s time for a change.
Instead of spending your valuable time on Google and YouTube, trying to learn the ropes of social media, taking hours away from your business and family in the process, we have the solution…
Instead of spending ONE MORE MINUTE trying to figure out what to post, how to engage customers, what platforms to use, and ultimately ending up feeling lost and frustrated, we have the solution…
Instead of spending ONE MORE HOUR attending webinars that only try to sell you something, or networking groups that demand hours of commitment, we have the solution…
Red Door Social is a new, members-only community that we are super excited to roll out November 2019. Recession-Proof your business today!
We want you to feel confident about your social media strategy and your social media presence, so you can spend less time managing it.
We want you to create fabulous content that you can be proud of, content that engages your customers and expands your footprint, so you can see your business grow.
We want to share our favorite social media tools with you, so you don’t have to experiment with different tools to find the right one for you.
We are fully transparent in the newest social media changes, so your business profiles can increase their reach, year-round.
We do not want to charge you an arm and a leg to learn about social media as you grow your business.
Whether your marketing budget is large or small, gaining access to a community chock-full of social media knowledge is invaluable. Video Tutorials, Live Chats, Downloadables, Content Calendars, and Content Samples are made available to you and your team for one low monthly fee. In addition to the social media guidance you’ll unlock with membership, you will also have the opportunity to engage with like-minded business owners in Red Door Social’s Community Forums.
What Makes Red Door Social Different?
- We know you’re busy, so our modules are short-and-sweet. Enjoy mini-modules on the drive to the office or during your lunch break!
- Each session gives you actionable items that you can utilize RIGHT AWAY.
- New mini-modules introduced each week based on trending topics!
- Social media tips that produce results for nearly every industry.
- We’ll provide industry-specific tips as our community grows!
- Red Door Social’s Facebook community allows you to connect and network with other like-minded business owners, nationwide!
- Every month, join live Q&A’s to ask your social media questions and learn what other businesses are asking.
- Join monthly webinars based on the newest trends and social media news, so you’ll stay in the know about what’s important.
- Members get discounted one-on-one video consultations, with NO LIMIT!
- For less than $80 per month, you can turn your social media into a recession-proof, business-building machine!
- SIGN UP FOR OUR YEAR MEMBERSHIP AND RECEIVE:
- Our year memberships save you 20% off our monthly membership price of $79/month!
- When you sign up for one year, you get a FREE REVIEW of your social media presence with 3 actionable items to help you improve within 30 days (a $495 value)!
Make your social media even more brilliant, with Red Door Social. This exciting community of like-minded, driven professionals is launching November 1st!